If you dream of being away from a city noise, away from a daily rush and contemporary devices, and stay in silence only with yourself, your fly rod and wild nature – Estonia can offer you all that.
Fishermen can choose among more than 7000 rivers and streams: from small, clear brown trout streams to large salmon rivers. The country boasts more than 1200 lakes and 3794 km long seashore. All of this is easily accessible and our fishing guide will take you to the most beautiful spots spawning with fish.
Fishing trips we are offering are meant for real fishing fans, however, it may be adapted also for those who have never been fishing before.
Our fishing guides will take care of every single arrangement leaving to you only a joy of fishing!
• Morning arrival to Tallinn, guide meeting at airport, transfer to historical old town of Tallinn for a brunch.
• After first tasting of Estonian dishes departure in the direction of Middle-Estonia - Järva County (~1 hour drive)
• First fishing spot – the river Prandi. This is probably the best brown trout river in Estonia situated in complete wilderness.
• Dinner includes Estonian cuisine and drinks and relaxation in hot sauna.
• After early breakfast continue fishing in the river Prandi (another fishing spot).
• In the evening BBQ and drinks. Sauna is also available.
• After early breakfast drive to the final fishing spot. This day lake fishing is included for a catch of pike.
• Full day fishing on a boat on a beautiful Lake Kuremaa.
• Evening transfer to Tallinn airport or to hotel in Tallinn.
3-day Fly Fishing Tour package includes:
• Cosy homestead accommodation for 2 nights*
• Full board: 2 buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
• Transportation in Estonia during whole trip
• Sauna for two nights
• Fishing guide service through the fishing tour
• Fishing licenses
• A boat for fishing on the lake
Package price: EUR 360 / per person (group minimum 4 persons)
Fishing package is valid till the 1st of September, 2011
*Extension of the tour is available. Rent of fishing gear may be offered upon request.
P.S. Catch is a matter of fisherman’s luck - don't forget to bring it with you!