Half day Tallinn City Tour
Tallinn is the only European capital with extremely well preserved medieval old town. Historical Old Town of Tallinn: Catherine’s Valley Park and Palace (no visit inside), the Song Festival Amphitheatre, the venue of 120-year-old song festival tradition. You will also see Tallinn's number one attraction: Toompea Hill and the Parliament building, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (visit inside), Tall Hermann, Kiek in de Kok and Dome Cathedral (visit inside). The tour ends in Town Hall Square with a view of the Town Hall, a Gothic masterpiece of the 13th – 14th centuries.
- Estonian History Museum reflecting Estonian history from the prehistoric times up to 19th century.
- The Kadriorg Palace displaying a valuable collection of the Foreign Art Museum.
- Knighthood House covering the classics of Estonian figurative art from the 19th century to World War II. Temporary exhibits are also organized.
- Theatre and Music Museum exhibiting Estonian folk instruments from both current and previous centuries.
- The Kumu (KunstiMUusem) Art Museum is a modern multifunctional art building containing exhibition halls, a lecture hall offering diverse facilities, and an educational centre. The rooms of permanent exhibition are filled with the early classics of Estonian art from the 18th century to the end of the Second World War and to the present day.
- Estonian Maritime Museum with submarine Lembitu: the only intact submarine in the Baltics built in 1936.
- Kiek in de Kok exhibiting the story of the birth and development of Tallinn.
- Dinner in a medieval restaurant with medieval music show.
- Tallinn Town Hall with a private chamber music concert.
The sightseeing tour takes 3 hours