Christmas tree in Vilnius is most often ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful Christmas trees. The Christmas spirit, thousands of lights– it’s a fairy tale under the open sky. In Vilnius Christmas market you will be able to treat yourself with a delicious festive treat, mulled wine and experience the real joy of Christmas. The Christmas market will be operating from November 30th to January 7h.
Christmas season tour to Vilnius
Day 2: Half day tour in the old town of Vilnius. Hale market tasting tour. Dinner at Ertlio Namas
Day 3: Half day tour to Trakai
Day 4: Private transfer to the airport. Departure.
Arrival to Vilnius. Private transfer to your hotel. Accommodation.
Breakfast in the hotel. Meeting your guide in the lobby of your hotel for a walking tour in the center of the historical capital which is a blend of Lithuanian, Polish, Jewish, Russian and many other cultures and traditions. The Old Town of Vilnius preserves masterpieces of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture and is home to more than 1200 historic buildings and 53 churches. During the tour you will admire the Cathedral Square, the University campus, the President Residence, the Church of St. Anne and the Dawn Gate with a miraculous icon of Virgin Mary. Within the sightseeing of Vilnius Old Town you will have Lithuanian cheese and drinks tasting experience at Hale Market. You will see local food variety at the market and you will taste big selection of small local producers matured cheese and Lithuanian mead or Lithuanian berry wine.
Free afternoon for independent activities, shopping and visiting the Christmas Market. Lithuanian noblemen tasting dinner at the restaurant Ertlio namas.
Day 3: Breakfast in the hotel. After the breakfast half day trip to Trakai. Trakai insular castle is considered to be one of the most picturesque insular castles in Europe. But Trakai is more than just one castle – there is another peninsula castle, there are Karaites houses remembering long history of the town and warm up visiting Chocolate museum. If it will be too cold – take a hot chocolate.
Afternoon free or take optional activities.
Day 4: Breakfast in the hotel. Private transfer to the airport. Departure.
* Accommodation in 4 star hotel
* Daily breakfast
* Half day Vilnius sightseeing tour including Hale market tasting tour with local guide
* Tasting dinner in the Old Town of Vilnius at the restaurant Ertlio Namas
* Half day sightseeing tour to Trakai including Chocolate museum
* Arrival and departure transfers
* Information package
Package price with staying at Vilnius Old Town located 4 star hotel from EUR 389 / per person
Package price with staying at Vilnius Old Town located 4 star hotel for single traveler from EUR 729
Agency commission is included.
Flights to Vilnius are not included!
This tour is not available from December 30th 2019 to January 1st 2020!
In case you have booked your hotel already you still have opportunity to enjoy all this experience
Package price without accommodation from EUR 259 / per person
Package price without accommodation for single traveler from EUR 429
* Lithuanian beer or Lithuanian liquor tasting with traditional Lithuanian dinner.
* Lithuanian herbal tea story and tasting
If you have a group of at least 6 friends you can have extra workshops:
* Lightly herbal or ash soap / traditional produce dating back to 18th century, natural ingredients only.
* Beeswax candles / Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces no any smoke, materials sourced from sustainable beehives.
* Mini straw heaven garden / in Lithuania it is used to decorate home hoping that harmony would prevail at home, with the world and in personal life.